2.19.2009

It's hard to blog when you don't have a computer!

If you can't figure out why it's been so long since my last post you should read the last post. I've been bouncing around from computer to computer and space to space the last few weeks. Good news though, the office space is almost finished. I get my cube back but new and improved! The insurance is going to cover the replacement cost of my laptop and I was able to get most of the data that I needed off of it!

Here is my conundrum though... I haven't really decided what kind of computer I should get so... if you have any recommends let me know...

Hopefully I can get something quickly and then I can get back to regular work. We have some big things coming and it would sure be nice to have a computer to work on them!

Let me know what you think in the comments or take the poll.

No comments: