2.24.2009

Workshop in Idaho!

Hey bloggers,

Just wanted to let you guys know about a little somethin' that's coming up. On May 1-2 (Friday night through Saturday) we are hosting a workshop that you are going to want to be a part of. Carl Albrecht, his wife Leann, and Ed Kerr are going to be with us to clinic and lead worship. We don't have all of the details yet but I can tell you this...
  • It will be in Southern Idaho - so you don't really have to go far!
  • It will be less than $50 - if you sign up early!
  • It will be awesome!

Seriously I've seen each of these guys teach and worship and they are amazingly gifted and humble. Please take advantage of this opportunity to learn and grow!

There will be a few more things on the agenda so check back in for updates!


If you want to receive info about the Clinic let me know, drop me an email, aaron@fbcpoky.com, or call me at the office 208-232-6305.

As I have more info I will post it here so check back often!

No comments: