6.18.2009

Prayer Night Recap Part 2

Yesterday I gave you a list of some of the things we can be thankful for. Today I wanted to give you the list of things that we prayed for on Sunday night and that we need to continue to pray for.

  • DCLA trip
  • Project House
  • 4th of July Parade
  • Church Finances
  • New Ministry Year
  • Small Groups @ FBC
  • New Families/People who are attending
  • Habitat for Humanity
  • Adoptions
  • Vern and Carol Fraire
  • Summer Weddings
  • Parents Health
  • Family Relationships
  • Employment Needs

Our God is bigger than any of these things. We need to make sure that we remember that. It can be easy to let our problems become so big that don't give God the room to work that He wants. So join me in praying for each of these things and lets give God the opportunity blow our minds!

1 comment:

Stacy Rude said...

I was at the prayer night. I love it when we gather together and focus as a group to pray. I enjoyed spending time together thanking God and praying specifically for our church, our community and our church family. To be perfectly honest, I showed up purely out of obedience. When I arrived, my heart was not in it. I was feeling far from God, I had a hard time connecting with God all day long. I showed up because I knew it was the right thing to do, not because I really wanted to pray. God blesses our obedience and during that time of prayer, I was able to reconnect with Him. Thank you for the opportunity to get myself out of the way enough to feel God's presence in my life. And, thanks for the lists, they are a great reminder and help me stay focused in my prayer time. Thanks for the reminder of how important prayer is and for the reminder of what we can specifically pray for. Keep up the good work you do around here.