6.23.2009

Welcome to California

We made it. Long bus ride and cranky people aside we are now in Southern California.

I don't want you to be jealous but we are a bout to roll to In-n-Out for lunch.

Today is a day of refreshing after a fourteen hour bus ride. A chance to rest and play as we get ready for the incredible things that God is going to do in our lives.

I've already read two book and written some new song lyrics, so look out.

If you think about it pray for our teens as they walk into this conference on Thursday. I feel like this is the start of something big in the life of our church, and it's important that we be praying about it so we don't walk into it blindly.

I will keep you updated as we go, and hopefully we'll get some live blogging during the conference.

Check back often...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do to want us to be jelus!....in-n-out burger is stuped!!.....LOL Just joking Aaron have it animal style for me!!

jb5150

Aaron said...

I want you to know that I did have it Animal Style. And for those of you who don't know what that is... guess you'll have to find and In-N-Out and order it to see.

Bill McCready said...

Okay, be careful, stirring up lust in the IN-N-OUT fan club is not a good thing!!

Hope you all get all that God wants to give you down there. And give my best to Chic-Fil-A, when you see 'em.