7.21.2008

Monday Rewind

Hey all,

I just wanted to take a few minutes to rewind yesterday for you....

  • The message from God was great... endurance really is something we all could do better.
  • The Dark Knight was a great movie... I don't think I want to see any movie twice in 12 hours again though.
  • I was totally blown away by the thanks that you guys gave to our musical volunteers... it makes me happy to know that you appreciate them that much!
  • Turns out that Bill can write a message in one day... way to go big guy!
  • Janaye and I walked 5 miles on Saturday... last night I was paying for it, got to keep going though if I'm going to get into a shape other than round.
  • The guest choir was great... it continues to make me want to help other churches get better at what we are supposed to be doing.
  • Bill's study leave starts today... pray for him while he is gone the next three weeks.

1 comment:

jb5150 said...

it was great to be reminded to endure. its funny how you can forget these lessons that are so vital to your walk with Christ. i think that bill has a way of knowing (i think some one tells him)when you have forgot. so yea good to bill for listening and allowing himself to be used by God at any given moment.
as for bat man...."Let me show you a magic trick. I'm going to make this pen disappear." WOW! that was twisted great movie.

serving with you
"I'm Batman"