7.30.2008

Hello From Vacation


Hey all,

So I'm on vacation this week. I know, I know, I shouldn't rub it in. It is exciting and encouraging to read Bill and Karl's blogs and know what is going on with you while I am out of town. You may be asking yourself why I would post while on vacation? Well the simple answer is that since this is a fairly new thing I need to train myself to do it consistently. Like everything we learn to do repetition is the best way to establish the habit So this is going to be short and sweet. Mostly to let you know that I still think about you guys while I'm gone.

The view from the deck.
Looking back at the house
The beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blogg pics Aaron!

I hope you are geting nice quality God/Familey/recharge time. it look preaty relaxing on that beach.

your brother,
from another mother<{{{><