8.11.2008

Sunday Rewind

Here it is...

  • Turns out that the message was a hard one to give
  • I was really nervous about how people would respond
  • One of the things God told me before I got up was that I shouldn't expect what I want to happen, I should look for what He wants to happen
  • I really believe that if we as a church would start abiding in Jesus that we would have to so creative to give away all of the fruit he would grow in in us
  • I hope that you heard the point about our situation not being a money problem
  • Our heart issues are always the things that trip us up
  • God is up to something around here
  • I don't want to miss it and I don't want any of you to miss it either

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron,

Great message on Sunday, and props to you for having the courage to step up and say the hard thing in an interesting and engaging way that still challenged all of us. You are growing in your ministry and you have uncovered a hidden gift of preaching, so keep on it!

Jesus said that unless a seed falls to the ground and dies, it remains on only a seed. Here's to not being just a seed any more.